work in progress

• Best plot on the site. Great job a real transformation!
    I've recently acquired an allotment of my own and hoping to do similar to this what a brilliant example of what can be achieved.

• bazabaza Posts: 606

Thanks EL-Chaffinch a little bit hard graft here and there but you'll get a great sense of pride once you have finished

Good Luck

Baz

• Baza Really enjoyed looking at your allotment-its fab best I've seen. A credit to all your hard work, a place for all the family is definitely what allotment should be. I've had mine for almost 2 yrs- love it. Can't wait for the growing season to begin. 

Thanks Weyplotter.. All I did was got a plan together and stuck with and bobs ya uncle and yes I love it too and yes can't wait for the season to properly kick in aswell . I'm like a kid ato Christmas he he..

Thanks again

Baz
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,453

What a lot of hard work you have both put in.  It's looking great.  I'm sure it will be very productive come the summer months.  Keep us posted with pictures of your crops.

Its a credit to you both image

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 3,959

Baza have you started thinking about seed sowing? what will you grow this year?

Hello El_Chaffinch can you add some pics of your plot if you can, would be nice to see - you could join some other allotment members - get advice on a daily basis from the link below  

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/talkback/new-allotment-omg/220407-43.html

Hampshire Gardener

Hello Gardengirl

Yes im growing from seed . Gonna Pot most things off in the greenhouse at first.

Sweetcorn is one we are looking forward to grow . We have a plot at the bottom of the garden especially for it.

Also i'm taking a photo of the garden every Sunday from the same position and i'm going to put it in a video (sped up) so it'll be interesting viewing in october/november when i post it. The first photo the garden is covered in snow he he

Thanks

Baz

Hello Baza

sweetcorn is good growing from seed

Like the idea of taking pics then making them into a video

Hampshire Gardener

Hello Edd & Gardengirl

I've got a plot ,its roughly 2m square ,i'm gonna put either 12 or 16 seedlings in it so they will be close enough to pollenate.I'll see what happens cos i live in the northeast and get all weathers he he

Thanks

Baz

Good to grow squash underneath the sweetcorn

Are you going to make anything out of pallets?

Hampshire Gardener