The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Blackberries

I am a novice so bare withme on these issues. I grow flowers and plants at the of my home in pots and containers. Unfortunately I have noticed leaves turning brown at the edges , I have been looking on other sites for answers but am not sure if I am identifying the correct issue. Some of the things noted are leaf scorch,deficiency I would be grateful if anyone could help as I don't want to lose these blackberry bushes. By the way I live in n.ireland maybe the weather an issue.

• sotongeoffsotongeoff Posts: 9,806

Have they flowered and fruited yet?

How old are they?

• Gerry5Gerry5 Posts: 12
    Just flowered

It could just be the leaves are getting old-you will cut the fruiting branches out once you have picked the fruit anyway-blackberries are tough old things -look how they grow in the wild

I wouldn't be too concerned-perhaps if you could post a picture of the affected leaves?

The plants are only in the 2nd year of growing and they have'nt produced any fruit yet.

They will now you have flowers-the fruit will form-it honestly all sounds good -but post a photo then reassurances can be made

Thanks sonongeoff appreciate your advise.