Forum home The potting shed

Newbie joined today :)

2»

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

Hi Cleo image Nice to meet you! Enjoy the forum, all are friendly imageI don't ask so many questions but I'm learning a lot from reading those of others!

Cake is a must image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 67,530

Welcome Cleo image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Welcome cleo it's a friendly place where we are all happy to eat about your woes and successes 

• Cleo13Cleo13 Posts: 106

Thank you all for the kind words,  looking forward to "getting to know you all "

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447
    Stacey Docherty wrote (see)

Welcome cleo it's a friendly place where we are all happy to eat about your woes and successes 

Stacey, I thought we weren't allowed to mention food and eating!image

Hi Cleoimage.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916
    jools6 wrote (see)

hi i'm new at this as well and found it very useful and friendly I don't bake cakes ( read a lot about them though) but do a good Sunday lunch so i'm told.image

Hi Jools6, just in case I haven't already said hello. Sunday lunch sounds good, can I have mine at 6pm tho' image

• rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

hi cleo i've had great advice i look forward to reading this forum most days, lovely bunch, lots of knowledge

• jools6jools6 Posts: 62

hi KEF  dependant on weather 4pm if raining 6pm if not. Beef this weekimage how did you put what i wrote in the box ? very clever ..... want to learn how to do that....image

• Welcome to the 'family' with a true passion for growing plants. Please ask any question and I will do my best to give you the best advice I can.