The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Echinecias

2»

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cool. I have been hacking up 2pint milk bottles cause I have discovered that when cut in half...they are the same size as 3inch potting on pots image Im very pleased as I was starting to run out lol.
  • Jayne5Jayne5 Posts: 23

I always cut mine down to the ground in the autumn, i grew them from seed about 3 years ago and the get better every year, growing to about 5 feet tall, last autumn i dug some up and put in pots in the cold frame to move them somewhere new this year, don't know whether they'll be ok but they've survived the winter so far so fingers crossed!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • can anyone help me please, i am a new to gardening and i have several Echinecias growing throughout my garden, just want to know, do you dead head them once the the flower is fading like you do with pansies, does it encourage more blooms throughout  the summer?

any tips will be much appreciated

Thanks

2»