Forum home The potting shed

HELLO FORKERS 🌻🍦🌻August ‘21

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,669
    Good morning.  Grey and cool again with smaller slivers of gold to the east.   I'm off visiting this afternoon - the friend who lives on the airfield taxi runs - so quiet pottering for me this morning and a pedicure.   Gardening in flip flops is not good for toe nails.

Hope you have a good trip @Busy-Lizzie.

We'll be doing that soon to go anywhere @Pat E - covid pass to go to restaurants, get on a train or plane and more.  I see Delta has arrived in China leading to massive lockdowns again.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,705
    Lovely and sunny out there so far … I’ve just been for a brisk walk to the post box … needed to catch today’s post 😉 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pat EPat E Posts: 10,477
    Hi Obelixx. How are the girls?  Enjoying the warmth I suppose. 
    S. E. NSW
  • SilviSherrSilviSherr Stockton-On-TeesPosts: 63
    Good Morning
    Last preparation for our trip tomorrow, we’re of camping. 
    Mixed bag as far as the weather is concerned 
    Dog walking and puttering on the agenda, must also bake a cake to take with us. 
    Have a good day everyone 
    Loam wasn’t build in a day 🌻
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 17,181
    Good morning all.

Thank you @punkdoc and @Obelixx, looking forward to it. The countryside around there is so beautiful. I'll see my lovely niece and her family as well.

I saw the eventing part @Dovefromabove, but I expect I'll miss the show jumping. But it makes ne feel tense, so much hangs on it.

Have a lovely time camping @SilviSherr.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 3,801
    Morning all, afternoon @Pat E
    Trapped nerve in lower back reoccurred on Friday night,  been flat out and usless ever since.  Hubby has been amazing,  shopping,  cleaning,  getting takeaway,  running baths, massaging.... its our anniversary Wednesday and I think I'll owe him by then!!
    Blue sky and a cool morning sun here.  Haven't been outside in what feels like ages but I know we have had a fair amount of rain.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,705
    Sending hugs @WonkyWomble 🤗 ☕️ 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

First day I've managed to get dressed @Dovefromabove, cancelled gardening work and doing ironing work with a boxset on TV. But I'll take that choice first thanks!
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 7,057
    Wonky,he's after an anniversary "present"haha!!
    @Nanny Beach you may be right! He's earned it but it will only put my back or again lol 😆😉
This discussion has been closed.