Forum home The potting shed

Reasons to be cheerful 2021

Hopefully we will have a fair few RTBC this year.
These photographs made me smile this morning, some very impressive ones.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55795227

• WilderbeastWilderbeast East YorkshirePosts: 1,218
    A very simple rbtc is I've just finished helping my eldest to produce a power point presentation on Native American Indian faiths and beliefs. I'm not technically minded and had less than no idea how to do it, was the blind leading the blind. I now have coffee and am slowing calming down 
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 2,948
    My RTBC is that my (99) year old mother is finally getting her vaccine on Saturday.🙂
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 29,041
    my RTBC is still working outdoors at 17.10 and it NOT being dark.
    Devon.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 29,041
    Hubby and I both received cheques today regarding a bank loan we had 9 years ago.

" we didn't take into consideration your circumstances, so are sending this  " 

No idea what they mean, but they're in our bank now. 
    Devon.
  • WilderbeastWilderbeast East YorkshirePosts: 1,218
    @Hostafan it'll mean that way back when they did something naughty and are paying you off now rather dealing with the claim you'd lodge later (you may not have claimed but it matters not) 
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 5,409
    I've received money from a company pension scheme and another financial organisation when I had no idea there was any problem.  I didn't look the gift horse in the mouth, just stuck the cheques in the bank.
  • KiliKili Posts: 713
    No ones sent me any money! How do I join your club  :'(

'The power of accurate observation .... is commonly called cynicism by those that have not got it.

George Bernard Shaw'