Forum home The potting shed

Potting shed makeover

I have just completed my pottimakeover completed ! All from recycled stuff, an old kitchen that I have cleaned, sanded and painted in some leftover paint. I have purchased some new handles at £10 but they were used. Scaffolding boards have made the worktop. The wardrobe was another scrap item that I have added a couple of chalk boards for to do lists... painted with chalkboard paint. The boxes I already had. All in all I am super pleased with it and more so that none of the stuff I used is In landfill.

• Allotment BoyAllotment Boy North London Posts: 4,361
    Wow well done could you come & do mine, trouble is you might have to build it first. :D
    AB Still learning

• LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 7,087
    That's beautiful, @donna959!  I'm not surprised you're pleased.  It looks rather smarter than my kitchen at present (we have builders in)...   :)
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 26,671
    Looks like a stage set!   Well done - now to get some potting done.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • I spy a perfectionist I'm afraid I'm more of a compo character when it comes to gardening if my potting shed looked like that I'd live in it.
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,292
    Wow , that’s all I can say . 
  • That's beautiful, @donna959!  I'm not surprised you're pleased.  It looks rather smarter than my kitchen at present (we have builders in)...   :)
    Ah maybe you could recycle your old kitchen 
  • I spy a perfectionist I'm afraid I'm more of a compo character when it comes to gardening if my potting shed looked like that I'd live in it.
    Ah I have been rumbled Barry ! I am afraid so x 
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 11,550
    Well done. Looks about the size of my house. I hope you manage to get some actual potting done in it.
  • Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,541
    It looks fantastic 🥰
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,329
    Brilliant! Thought initially it was a kitchen😂 You’ve done wonders, well done, love it!👍