How to set your notifications

13»

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 57,551
    Maybe logging out and coming back in via the main site rather than just the forum might be the equivalent of ‘switching it off and on again’ 💡 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-seaPosts: 1,274
    I have emailed the web team to see if they can assist with this issue some of us are experiencing.
  • CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 4,026
    I'm another one missing email notifications.
  • My notifications aren't coming through either. Did you receive a response from the web team @Chivetalking?
  • Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 1,110
    I haven't had email notifications for months. I only get the notifications when I log in at the top right next to PM's. 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-seaPosts: 1,274
    @Guernsey Donkey2 No I just received an automated response to acknowledge receipt of my message, but no contact or update since. I didn’t receive an email notification that you had mentioned me in a thread, so there must be a technical problem going on here. 
  • Yes, I think you are right @Chivetalking , I have had this problem once or twice before, although after a few days it was corrected. Perhaps the same problem has occurred again.
  • Yes, I think you are right @Chivetalking , I have had this problem once or twice before, although after a few days it was corrected. Perhaps the same problem has occurred again.
    I have the same problem :neutral: