Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 87

• RubeeRubee Posts: 6,048
    Yes I can LB ,  fortunately we can control the vibes . 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,449
    Image result for funny subwoofer images
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Image result for funny subwoofer images
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 6,048
    LB 😂
    Will somebody stop me, I've got hysterical after my card writing marathon! Never mind its Only Connect and Uni Chall tonight, that will calm me down.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 17,268
    Evening all,

Thank you to everyone for their commiserations and helpful ideas about my goggles. They always take an age to settle down. A bit like shoes, just as they become comfortable they start to fall to bits. I can’t bring myself to go in and ask the opticians to faff about. Sitting in a busy shop and asking someone to muck about with fiddly adjustments just isn’t me. I’ll get them sorted somehow. Unless I snap them.

The cats are in for a surprise tomorrow morning. They have been running us ragged for the last couple of weeks. Refusing to budge from their territories, him downstairs and her up. Trouble is, if we sit downstairs for any length of time, she begins to howl for company. If one of us goes and sits upstairs with her, he begins to howl from jealousy. It’s exhausting.

So tomorrow we are going to have another shot at getting them to face each other. Tried it before with garden netting but discovered that she had been eating the netting. So this time we are installing a large sheet of clear Perspex, that I have bought specially, across an open downstairs door. We are going to bring her down and put her on one side and he can wander around his usual area on the other. Then we are going to sit back and let them get on with it. With a bit of luck, he will charge at her and come to an abrupt halt when he meets the Perspex. Might think that she has supernatural powers and leave her alone.

Happy days. 

Haven’t written a card (haven’t even bought a card) yet. Haven’t given a thought to presents. Anybody fancy a gift-wrapped cat?
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    Aw, MU, you are so ‘ard.😢
    I was pretty useless on Uni Chall tonight. Durham did particularly well and as it is my place of birth I did have a sneaky support for them and was pleased with their success.
    I want her on my side PF. What a woman!