Forum home The potting shed

RESURRECTED 86

• RubeeRubee Posts: 7,095
    Chive , if I have the time I would like to knit one or two more things for the holiday season .
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 32,224
    Chive there was enough snow to build a 20cm snowman - but not now. Its all melted.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    SGL deserves a trophy for being so organised.
    Its very quiet here tonight. I will bid you all good night and see you all tomorrow.

Image result for Bye bye Sunday images

• Ooh, almost 100! 
    Night night from me too, sweet dreams 🌛
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Runners!!!  Naughty girl.

I wasn't hungry after a large lunch so just had ice cream for tea.

Night all.  Sleep tight.
    SW Scotland
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,095
    Goodnight from me . 
  • Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,485
    Morning all.  It feels like a cold one this morning.  I slept downstairs on the sofa whilst Alfie was in the chair.  I was worried I would sleep in.  I'm ringing the gas co this am re arrival times.  I've had an early breakfast and am just enjoying a very welcome pot of tea.  I've packed a yogurt for lunch as I forget to get some rolls yesterday after doing the washing and pottering around at home.  Runny hope you both enjoyed your comfort food and rested on the sofa.  Joyce hope you had a good lunch yesterday.  Chive and Ante have a good day at school.  Pansy you'll be so pleased to pick up your glasses.  It takes around  two weeks at our local one.  I'm so pleased you'll be sorted.  LB hope you have a good day and enjoyed your visit with your rellies yesterday.  I hope when the gas man arrives he knows what needs to be done and has brought a clue with him and plenty of filler.  I'll explain it all again just in case.  We had a lovely chicken and bacon lattice pie yesterday just from local sm I cooked on 200.  I was very good I gave myself a smaller piece :).
    edited November 2019
    Image result for Autumn Monday images
    Good morning Rebecca and all to arrive later. Rebecca, today is the day - hopefully. I hope that you get it all sorted and the these gas people get the job done correctly. You will welcome having nice hot water again. I don't know about anyone else but as long as I have hot water and alternative heating - just in case - I can cope.
    p.s. yes SGL, I've noticed that we have almost got to our 100th page and I will be starting Rez 87 sometime today. Watch this space. :)

• Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,485
    Good morning LB yes positive thoughts for Monday.  I hope you slept well and are ready for the day.  I am armed with information from my friends on Rezzers.  Dad has just come downstairs and I can hear Rubee upstairs as the floorboards are creaking.   Its nice  to have people around you in the morning.   Alfie Bruno and Rufus are amicable.  Casper gave a very short grumble this morning as they found themselves fairly close.