Resurrected eighty two

19495969798100»

• LantanaLantana Posts: 5,776
    edited 27 August
    I echo Joyce. Great to hear that, Chey, good for you. What do you mean ‘nagging’? We’d never do that, would we? We just...take an interest😉😁

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,740
    Chey!
    Image result for Congratulations images

That is the best news. I am so rubbish at numbers that I have the greatest admiration for those who can deal with them. One of my brothers is an accountant Chey.
    Its 18°C here with a yellow alert for thunderstorms.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    I will be posting the newest Rez shortly. I'm so sorry that you have difficulty seeing the title Hazel, I never realised you had a sight problem so I'll print the title in capitals for you.
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 633
    Good evening everyone.

Great news Chey. It's a major step forward.

Sorry that I'm not around lately. Have a lot of work at garden, spending time with sister, school and other stuff. 
    LB 18°C sounds perfect. Here is still boiling hot and I'm close to transform to huge puddle. Forecast predicted eight more days like this one.
    Didn't catch all what happened with you all but I'll be back soon.
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 633
    I'm also preparing everything for saturdays dinner. It will be dinner for family and closest friends. 
    Hey Ante - good to see you. We all know that you are very busy now school has re-started and with your visitor so just catch up when you can. We are not going anywhere - except to RESURRECTED 83