Today's harvest

purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 1,891
It is so nice to think what am I having for meals today, and then going down the garden and picking them. Here is today's.Charlotte potatoes,  speedo carrots,  black cherry and roma tomatoes,  Apache  spring onions and mini cucumbers. 😁

• josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,279
    And so artistically posed.
  • Sabina13Sabina13 Posts: 13
    Lovely! 
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 3,257
    Speedo carrot? That would explain the odd shapes you see down the front of speedos :#
  • purplerallimpurplerallim LincolnshirePosts: 1,891
    Very funny @wild edges.🙂
    And yes I am a painter @josusa47.😁
  • Womble54Womble54 WimbledonPosts: 280
    Not quite as varied as yours, but hopefully I can whip something decent up from this lot.

Nice hawl @Womble54 love those squashes.😁
    Thanks @purplerallim , I really like these tromboncino. I’ve got one on the plants that’s 1m long and still growing.

edited 31 July
    The plant must be huge to take that size/weight @Womble54
    Is it the one going over the arch. 
    Yeah I’ve got 4 plants growing over the arch. It’s just a cheap arch from Argos, that I’ve reenforced with some wire. I’m worried it’s going to give way under the weight. Seems to be ok so far.

The plant growing up the fence is a climbing courgette called shooting star.
    The only thing taking over in my garden is the mini cucumber in the green house. Good job I used Pete8's clematis netting it's already tried to grow out the window vent on the opposite side.🙂