The like button

BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
Looks like the like button is here to stay which personally I think is fantastic. Are you happy with this or not ?? Obviously it's not to everybody's taste (I got told off for liking someone's post) but changes are made to keep things fresh.

The like button 7 votes

Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
100%
madpenguinDaniel RutherforddancindufasPaul B3TheRicksterBijdezeeBrexiteer 7 votes
No I'm not happy 😡😢
0%

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 18,168
    Stirring much?   Best left alone I think.

We're grown ups aren't we?  Those who want to use it can and those who are indifferent, ambivalent, think it's the spawn of the devil can just ignore it.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • BrexiteerBrexiteer Birmingham Posts: 955
    Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
    B3 said:
    Can we have a giveitarest option?
    You got 2 likes 😂😂
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 1,124
    I can't be asked to dredge up an opinion on 'like'ing or not when the garden is being ravaged by climate change and I'm probably ingesting microplastic but I feel compelled to point out that change is not necessarily progress and fresh has many meanings (especially in relation to food!).

Please feel free to 'like' this post
  • PurplerainPurplerain Posts: 967
    I don't know if this is silly or funny now 😀. We have a like button and we can like it or lump it ☹️.
    SW Scotland
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,633
    You can't have a rerun just because you don't like the result. Democracy rules , whether you or I  like the result or not.
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,864
    As I started the thread, that caused so much upset, about having a like button and Daniel has already arranged a poll and given a result I think we should just lay this to rest now, no need for another poll. Just use the "like" if you want to and ignore it if you don't like it.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,250
    No one is asking for a rerun, they just want a certain person to stop being a WUM.
    Woke up again
    To my chagrin
    Getting sick and tired of
    Feeling sick and tired again