›

The like button

BirminghamMarc1972BirminghamMarc1972 Birmingham Posts: 705
Looks like the like button is here to stay which personally I think is fantastic. Are you happy with this or not ?? Obviously it's not to everybody's taste (I got told off for liking someone's post) but changes are made to keep things fresh.

The like button 7 votes

Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
100%
madpenguinDaniel RutherforddancindufasPaul B3TheRicksterBijdezeeBirminghamMarc1972 7 votes
No I'm not happy 😡😢
0%

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,495
    Stirring much?   Best left alone I think.

We're grown ups aren't we?  Those who want to use it can and those who are indifferent, ambivalent, think it's the spawn of the devil can just ignore it.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • BirminghamMarc1972BirminghamMarc1972 Birmingham Posts: 705
    Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
    B3 said:
    Can we have a giveitarest option?
    You got 2 likes 😂😂
  • herbaceousherbaceous E. BerksPosts: 1,122
    I can't be asked to dredge up an opinion on 'like'ing or not when the garden is being ravaged by climate change and I'm probably ingesting microplastic but I feel compelled to point out that change is not necessarily progress and fresh has many meanings (especially in relation to food!).

Please feel free to 'like' this post
  • BirminghamMarc1972BirminghamMarc1972 Birmingham Posts: 705
    Yes it's fantastic ☺😊
    Looks like the like button is here to stay which personally I think is fantastic. Are you happy with this or not ?? Obviously it's not to everybody's taste (I got told off for liking someone's post) but changes are made to keep things fresh.
    In God's name what on earth are you on about Marc ?  The mods have made a decision - it's been posted and we can live with it if we want to continue using the Form. It's not the end of the world and those who want to use the LIKE button can - those who don't can just ignore it.  You have made it quite clear that you are in favour by your fairly indiscriminate use of THE BUTTON but really, WTF cares ?  That translates as Who The F*** cares just in case there is any ambiguity. 
    Grow up, get out in your garden and stop stirring the sh*t.
    Oh yes, do feel free to LIKE this post  :)  
    Not going to like it as there is a nasty and aggressive tone to it 😢😢
  • PurplerainPurplerain Posts: 949
    I don't know if this is silly or funny now 😀. We have a like button and we can like it or lump it ☹️.
    SW Scotland
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,600
    You can't have a rerun just because you don't like the result. Democracy rules , whether you or I  like the result or not.
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,728
    As I started the thread, that caused so much upset, about having a like button and Daniel has already arranged a poll and given a result I think we should just lay this to rest now, no need for another poll. Just use the "like" if you want to and ignore it if you don't like it.
    Dordogne and Norfolk