Can't edit profile.

KT53KT53 Posts: 3,449
'Coz it's raining and I'm bored, I thought I'd update my profile.  All I want to do is add a location and update 'About Me'.  When I try to save the changes it says "Permissions Problem. You don't have permissions to do that"
Any bright ideas on how to get it sorted?

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,863
    edited 24 April
    Just tried it and had no problem.

Contact the mods?
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 3,258
    I just tried editing my 'about me' section and won't let me because "Usernames must be 2-20 characters and consist of letters, numbers, and underscores.". I'm not touching my user name though.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,449
    How do we contact Mods these days?
    I just tried editing my 'about me' section and won't let me because "Usernames must be 2-20 characters and consist of letters, numbers, and underscores.". I'm not touching my user name though.
    I wonder if things have changed in the background since you created your username and spaces are no longer permitted.  No problem until you try to change something but then.....
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,863
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,131
    Mine’s doing the same now, never had a problem before. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 7,926
    Same here.  Even tried logging-in to the main site and then going to the forum but same permissions problem - must be a new bug.
    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • Jason millyJason milly Posts: 504
    I was having this problem earlier in the week as posted in another thread.i just gave up I was trying to add my location. 
    Ah well.  Not really that bothered so I'm not going to chase it.
  • MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 2,351
    edited 25 April
    What browser are you using?   I have found that if I use the Edge browser in Windows 10 I get the ''permissions'' issue, if I use Google Chrome it works perfectly... I did this yesterday..

I should add, you have to log out first, then access through gardeners world.com... then sign in again.. [it's a palaver]...