Thompson and Morgan

What is happening with this company on my orders keep getting emails of them to say my orders are delayed and then after that delay another delay, on a another matter a reply to a complaint about some strawberries I got a email to say it will take 10 days to respond. 

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,113
    Not a very good company, there’s threads on here of people’s complaints. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Jason millyJason milly Posts: 501
    I think after I get all my items and sort out my complaint I will not be using them again, judging the growth of same plants from morrisons the one from there's are poor. 
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,113
    I’ve always thought Morrison are good for plants, most of my shrubs and Clematis came from Morrison usually 1.79 each they need bring on a bit and kept until next year, but for me that’s worth the extra care.
    I hope you get the plants they owe you. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

I hope so too, its getting them in time to get them going for this year. Morrisons choices are getting better each year and the prices are good. 
    It's now 12 days since I emailed them still no reply I emailed them again yesterday. 
  • amancalledgeorgeamancalledgeorge South LondonPosts: 396
    I find Hayloft equally useless...and on top of that you get all the stupid patter about mother nature delaying the delivery...by two months! My first and last order with them. 
    To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,627
    Have you tried ringing 

0333 400 033 

No idea why that's in bold. I know it costs money (same as ringing an 01 number l believe),  but you might get somewhere. 
    Not rang as circumstances at the moment very busy at hospital with my dad who is very poorly in hospital so email at the moment. 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,075
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope things improve soon. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh