Forum home The potting shed

You Garden mail order plants

Just wondered if anyone has ordered plants from You Garden ?
What did you think ?
 :) 

• DubloonDubloon Posts: 45
    Hi AnniD. I have used YouGarden on numerous occasions and have found its service; price and plant quality excellent. I have not had one issue with numerous deliveries. I would go as far as to say YouGarden is my favourite supplier; I am surprised by the quality given the price and offers. I hope it works for you if you try YouGarden. 
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 6,320
    Thanks @Dubloon , l have been looking at the website and they do have an amazing selection of plants including 2 l have my eye on (!). I think l am a little cautious as the prices seem a little on the cheap side, (or l should say on the value for money side), and l feel you get what you pay for. Your comments have reassured me.  :)
  • DubloonDubloon Posts: 45
    Good. Let me know how you get on. Best wishes.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,372
    Hi AnniD. This cropped up on another post the other day. I have bought a fair amount of plants from YG and have no complaints at all.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    Thanks @Ladybird4, off to place an order !  :)
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,372
    Happy gardening @AnniD
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 3,157
    I have just taken delivery of my first order from them, two hydrangeas "glam rock".  Top quality plants, really bushy, under £20 including delivery.  
    Well the order went in yesterday , l couldn't wait any longer. Luckily l know exactly where these plants are going to go (for once :blush: )
    Just bumping up this old thread to ask if anyone has placed a recent order with Yougarden and received their plants ?
    I placed an order on 27th March. I know they are snowed under like so many other places, they have closed the website (last time l looked), also their customer service phone line, and there has been no response to my email. 
    Some plants are for my dad and he keeps asking when I'm going to get them, bless 'im.
    I'm interested to know if the orders are still being delivered please ?
    Many thanks  :)

• debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 2,534
    Just placed an order was told 21 days for delivery so we will see