Forum home Tools and techniques

Help many types of Lawn Mower

124»

• wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 5,845
    pansyface said:
    Maybe we could ask michele what the answer to Brexit is.
    Maybe an industrial woodchipper...
  • micheleperez6257micheleperez6257 FloridaPosts: 22
    Halo you guys. In having a big problem to choose what kind of lawn mower I should buy. The last one I had which is very old :'(  and I think it is the time I should let it go. Although it will be hard for both of us. Now I need to find a new partner to replace it who is simple, smart, beauty and maybe don't too expensive. If you guys have some partners like that pleas recommend it to me, and we can discuss after that. 
    Thank you so much. :D
    P/S: After receiving many recommend from the grateful guys and surfing some websites like homedepot or agreedhand. I made a decision which lawn mower I should buy :D

Love is the simplest thing we can give, why not #AGreenhand

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 67,515
    We are so pleased to hear that @micheleperez6257 and are gratified that you found our advice so helpful. 

We would love to see a photo of you and your new mower in your garden 😃 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 17,047
    How many times has this poster mentioned agreedhand and homedepot,  they’re not even in the Uk are they. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 67,515
    No they’re not Lyn ... but my theory is that the more we keep her occupied on here the less time she’ll have to be a nuisance to other folk ... we’re performing a public service 😇 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 7,521
    @Dovefromabove , hope you haven't let the cat out of the bag - or should that be the mower out of the shed? 
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,053
    Michele, if you enjoy mowing grass maybe you could pop over the Atlantic and give my lawn the benefit of your enthusiasm.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • micheleperez6257micheleperez6257 FloridaPosts: 22
    To be honest, I'm not in the UK. But my thankful for you guys for your help is the truth. It is very great when you are helped.

Love is the simplest thing we can give, why not #AGreenhand

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,053
    Well, and thank you for the thanks, michele.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.