RESURRECTED SEVENTY-ONE

'When it's Spring again, I'll bring again, tulips from Amsterdam......'

Bet you've got an ear-worm now, haven't you? 😀

Link back :   https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1024915/resurrected-seventy#latest
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
FIDDLESTICKS AND FLAPDOODLE!

• Rebecca110Rebecca110 Posts: 1,343
    I have MU.
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,285
    Oops.  Sorry Rebecca! 😀
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,286
    Flipping Max Bygraves (was it?)
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,203
    Yes, it was Max.
    That tunnel is going to look lovely when it's planted up.
    SW Scotland
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 25,286
    It will won't it Joyce. I can just imagine it swathed in clemmies or roses.
    Last in the series of Endeavour tonight. It will be interesting to see how they tie up loose ends.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    I'd forgotten about 'Endeavour'!  Cheers for the reminder, LB 😀  Is it the last one already?

I'd better go get on with making something to eat 😛
  • LantanaLantana Posts: 5,758
    Going back to the conversation at the end of Rez 70, MU, we must be twins. I hated Andy Pandy too, creepy, and LL as well. Thought they were stupid. Wasn’t too keen on Bill and Ben either. Like you, I liked the Lone Ranger (Hi ho Silver, awaaaaayyyy!), Robin Hood et al and also enjoyed those black and white cowboy films that had Indians in them. Always rather liked the Indians. And their horses.

I shall now leave you while I try and get Max b****y Bygraves out of my head. Along with his toothy smile.
    Poor old Max!  He was harmless.  My Mum loved him!

My Dad was cowboy mad.  He used to sit me down on Saturday nights after my Mum and Granny had gone out on the tiles (  well, okay, down to the Working Mens' Club for a half of Guinness or a port and lemon, very risqué ) and encourage me to watch 'Larame' or 'Maverick' or 'Rawhide'.  If I was really good he'd whip out his accordion and sing 'The Black Hills of Dakota' or 'The Yellow Rose of Texas'. He was lovely, my Dad.  Bonkers, but lovely.  Wish I still had his accordion.
    Joyce.....when can we expect the new 2019 D.A. catalogue?  I'm planning for November! 😀
  • LantanaLantana Posts: 5,758
    Children’s Favourites with Uncle Mac on the radio. I used to love that song, The Black Hills of Dakota. My Dad used to whistle Yellow Rose of Texas and also one called ‘Carolina Moon’. Can hear him now😁 Well, not really but you know what I mean.