Not seeing Posts

RubytooRubytoo On the sofa, Southerly aspect.Posts: 1,185
Earlier I posted on an id thread.
I checked before I posted no one else had replied. Added an edit still did not see any reply.

Before adding a second post (even later) I can see that Berghill had posted before me. Yet I did not see it earlier.
There is a big time difference a good twenty odd minutes but still I swear it was not there . I would not have spent so long writing a daft long post. I don't mind doing the writing, but feel very stupid.
Does anyone know how or why it happens or am i really that blind, dopey, slow....

Or other option would be I am telling porkies :o

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,699
    No previous posts from you so if you hadn’t have wrote this one, no one would have known, but now you’re drawn attention to it......😀😀😀😀😀😀
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,936
    If you are blind, dopey and slow Ruby, then so am l  :) ! I have had that happen to me too, not very often, granted, but it happened to me earlier this week. No idea why it happens though,  there's probably some really technical explanation that l wouldn't understand a word of.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 26,959
    Have you been on the Nesquick, Ruby?  :D
    I think there's sometimes a delay of some kind when you do an edit. I've found that in the past. Someone else can post and when you repost after your edit, the other person's post isn't there. It's only if you look back later on that you see it. No idea of the reason.
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

The strangest thing is that if you look in Ruby’s posts, it’s still not there,  or is that me, I have booked my appointment for specsavers.😀

It's you Lyn! Get down that optician now!  :D

• RubytooRubytoo On the sofa, Southerly aspect.Posts: 1,185
    Sorry @Lyn I forgot to add a link.
    I Should have kept quiet :D
    @AnniD Not actually glad you have too but.... you know what I mean.

I find it a bit embarrassing. Sorry @Berghill
    As long as it is not just me.

It is the first of the month....that'll be it  :)
    Fairygirl said:
    It's you Lyn! Get down that optician now!  :D
    It’s still not there on my ipad😀😀😀.    See photo, no Ruby posts on ID thread this morning,  I think we are all a bit mad, wouldn’t keen sane otherwise 😉

• RubytooRubytoo On the sofa, Southerly aspect.Posts: 1,185
    I know I am double posting @Fairygirl thanks for the technical possibility .
    I  had better get in line for spec savers too.
    After you Lyn o:)

Only banana flavour Nesquick.
    As I am often slow composing a reply that plus editing will try sending via a blackhole see if that helps :D
    How strange Lyn. I clicked on Ruby's name and the posts were there - about rhododendrons etc. Perhaps it's your device or something?