HELLO FORKERS - FEBRUARY 2019

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,479
    edited 17 February
    I expect they think a flight from Ecuador is full of drug mules and traffickers.   Sounds horrendous.   I do hope the hols were worth it and you got in some good snorkeling.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,472
    Welcome home Fidget ... you’ll find Spring is arriving 🌷 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,263
    Flaggers needed in the Torch Thread.
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,400
    Brunch was delicious ....a real find of a place 😋

Had a good afternoon in the garden, cutting back perennials, pruning and weeding.  Its beginning to look much better out there 😀

Sounds like a horrendous journey Fidget, hope you’re safely home now 😀😀😀
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Allotment BoyAllotment Boy North London Posts: 1,952
    After a trip to our favourite GC got my seed spuds all set out for chitting. I know it's always said you only have to chit earlies but I find if I don't do them all the lates end up with long fragile white shoots on. We were very restrained at the GC saw lots of lovely things but resisted most as we are acutely aware this mild weather is not likely to last.
    AB Still learning

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 2,823
    Evening. Hope all are well and fidget home safely.
    Was expecting a rainy afternoon but it brightened up so did a few jobs in the garden. First splinter and scrams of the season so, no doubt, first aching back tomorrow too. 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,600
    Home safe and sound. Ready for bed now.
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
    Sweet dreams all 😴 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,511
    Morning all. 
    Devon.
    Good morning @Hostafan1 :)
    and the rest of you as you arrive  :)

This discussion has been closed.