Curmudgeons' Corner -blame it on the PITAs

• Superglue will stick like.........glue ?  Mainly if you you drop a blob by mistake on something you hadn't meant to
  • B3B3 Posts: 9,962
    Perhaps I should pretend that I don't mean it to😕
    In London. Keen but lazy.
    I would love to spend a little time with the 'honourable '  member for Christchurch so that I could persuade him of the error of his ways.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,047
    I dunno.  They think brushes are daft and they're inanimate.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    It took me a while obelixx, but I got it in the end. It just goes to show that most of the world's problems are caused by 'they'.
  • GWRSGWRS Posts: 6,588
    Anybody watching the Euro  song competition? 
    With Bxxxxx , even less of a chance than normal 🇬🇧
  • Papi JoPapi Jo Brittany, France Posts: 1,994
    But the sort of ass that has four legs, long ears and can be as stubborn as a mule may eat grass but it’s always pronounced with a ‘short a’  , no matter how much of an ar$e it may be being 😝 
    That sort of ass is spelt D.O.N.K.E.Y. ;)
    You are invited to a virtual visit of my garden (in English or in French).
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 3,449
    GWRS said:
    Anybody watching the Euro  song competition? 
    With Bxxxxx , even less of a chance than normal 🇬🇧
    Is it possible to get a minus score?  If so I suspect the UK might be heading that way.
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 17,047
    Does anyone care?  It's all a dreadful lot of hype about a dreadful set of "songs" and I use that term loosely.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 4,612
    I heard the winning singer being interviewed by Graham Norton this morning. His advice was to "Enjoy the ride, and have fun on the night". I'm sure those were his exact words to last year's entrant, and the one the year before that, and the year before that....... To be fair to the young man concerned l think he had his head screwed on and was ready for his burst of fame before heading back to obscurity.