What did Santa bring you?

A dainty silver necklace, The Screwtape Letters by C.S.Lewis, Sweet Thursday by John Steinbeck, a colourful silk waistcoat, lots of chocolates, a teatowel with Bible verses on it, a cyclamen (I think it's hederifolia), a £25 garden centre voucher, a cheque for£100, which I shall spend on hedging plants once Lindsay the tree man has taken out the old hedge next month.

• wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 3,438
    A couple of bottles of christmas mead, Carry Akroyd's calendar and a limited edition copy of Robert Mcfarlane's Lost Words book with a signed artwork print included.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,553
    My favourite perfume, a lovely gardener’s ‘carry all’ with tools including very good trowel and fork, selection of favourite body lotion and shower gel etc in a smart bag, elegant gin ‘balloon’ glasses and  books I wanted. I’m a very lucky Dove.  B)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• tessagardenbarmytessagardenbarmy York,North YorkshirePosts: 330
    A cheque,a very posh bottle  of Scillian  wine,arthritis  gloves, a brooch made from Armley weave ,chocolates  and best of all vouchers for afternoon  tea with my two daughters x
  • Hampshire_HogHampshire_Hog Hampshire Coast 100m from the seaPosts: 1,089
    Nothing.

"You don't stop gardening because you get old, you get old because you stop gardening." - The Hampshire Hog
  • madpenguinmadpenguin Isle of WightPosts: 1,623
    I got a Son-in law!

My daughter and her fiance married last Saturday in secret <3 .
    Myself and the family are all thrilled to bits  :)
    “Every day is ordinary, until it isn't.” - Bernard Cornwell-Death of Kings
  • PalaisglidePalaisglide Posts: 3,414
    A Garden Gnome???

Two books you know where you turn the pages and read the printed word. One Erebus I am into already as the repeats on TV did not interest me.

Pate, gives me gout. Port Gives me gout and Diabetic chocolates?????

Best of all a Family Christmas Lunch with SPROUTS properly cooked sweet and succulent, it all made it a wonderful day.
    Frank.
  • hogweedhogweed Central ScotlandPosts: 3,937
    Santa brought me a new kitten and a 10-stop filter for my photography. Thrilled to bits with both although neither was a surprise. I have been watching (via video) over the kitten since it was born. Could do with some sleep though. 
    It was almost a disastrous chocolate-free Christmas for me until I opened my present from my brother-in-law. He came up trumps! He also bought me a TileMate - anyone got one? It's for finding lost keys etc. Thinking of attaching it to the kitten so I can find him when he snuggles away in little spaces! Happy days!
    'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller
  • A branch cutter!!!!
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,561
    socks, some chocolate, garden vouchers and a year's subscription to a book club
    It's hard to love, there's so much to hate
    Hanging on to hope when there is no hope to speak of
  • AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 2,830
    edited December 2018
    Some lovely gifts you have all had. 
    I had loads of jigsaws (my indoor relax hobby), a handbag, scarf, perfume, bottle of Baileys and some wireless headphones. I am really grateful for my gifts and hope my recipients liked theirs too. 
    Edit: and had the No Such Thing As A Fish Book of the year 2018.
    My garden and I live in South Wales.