Forum home The potting shed

Are you annoyed?

• FireFire LondonPosts: 9,356
    I would think that the euthanasia thread is not bumped as it has a discussion of Chinese characters in it.

I hope this Annoyed thread will have bumping rights restored. @NoraGW

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234
    Before I notified Nora I mentioned it to Pansy, the OP, that her thread wasn't being bumped up. I posted on it in late evening but my post time showed 13 something.
    I used the Chinese characters but only long after the thread had stalled and after tagging Nora in. The Chinese said "please update" in case anybody is wondering.
    I have already posted elsewhere (curmudgeon's possibly?) about censorship.
    Most unpleasant.
    There's also a stirrer who posts occasionally and his posts never show up, neither does he have any history if you check his profile. Just ban him, or at least tell him he's wasting his time! 
    edited July 2018
    Please don't make this religious thing. It's not, and the thread will descend into nastiness and be closed. 
    Let's just assume that we all have a strong moral compass and leave it at that.
    @Buttercupdays I didn't get the opportunity to consent to a DNR for my dad as the clinical decision had already been made. The way I found this out was to ask for a DNR to be put in place. No-one had mentioned it until then. As I said then...I'd do it for a dog, I'll do it for my dad. I stand by that.
    @NoraGW Can someone take a look at this thread please? It's regularly added to but isn't being brought onto the Forum home page when it is updated. Thanks.

That was my post before the Chinese characters.
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 18,323
    edited July 2018
    I wonder,  maybe the whole forum is being manipulated.....
    I blame the Russkies.😁
    Posted at 10.47 but listed as being posted at 09.09.
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
    Well whatever you do PF don't write anything in cyrillic. You'll get the blame! 
    Da!
  • B3B3 Posts: 17,501
    Still sinking down the ratings?
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • IamweedyIamweedy Cheshire East. Posts: 1,364
    But talking about choosing ones time of death, when you know  you are terminally ill, as in  with the "Death with dignity"  campaign, is surely no more controversial than my dislike of Begonias and Marigolds as bedding plants. 

'You must have some bread with it me duck!'

WOT!
    Begonias and marigolds are my favourite flowers!
    How dare you!
    A feel a letter to The Times coming on.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 9,356
    Please let's not start on conspiracy theories. Just ask a straight question and get a straight answer. @NoraGW