Forum home The potting shed

Problems with forum

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 17,048
    And powered off Lantana?
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen SpainPosts: 4,317
    Hold down the top left ‘off’ button on the side of your iPad down until an oval box comes up that says ‘slide to power off’. Slide. Wait a bit. Restart. I assumed that’s what you meant Lyn?
    That’s it Nollie🙂

There is always a problem of some sort after an update that a power off cures. Did you try it @Lantana

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 67,534
    I know it's not the same thing,but I've pmed people on here,and Nora,and never received a reply,I don't think anyone's getting them?
    @Valley Gardener
    Do you want to try sending me a PM and I'll let you know if I receive it?
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• NoraWNoraW Posts: 393
    @Valley Gardener - I've not received any PMs from you I'm afraid. If you'd like to discuss something do feel free to email [email protected]

@Tim Burr - it sounds like a device or browser issue. If you'd like to work through some fixes, please send an email to [email protected], and I'll go through some options with you.

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 9,148
    I am still somewhat miffed that Immediate Media blocked my access to the site, because I was using an ad-blocker.
    Through early morning fog I see
    Visions of the things to be
    The pains that are withheld for me
    I realize and I can see
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 67,534
    Did they?   :open_mouth:  Loads of other people use ad-blockers and don't seem to be blocked  :/

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,234
    Here's me and I use an ad-locker. 
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,944
    Using an ad blocker was the only way I could use the site at one time