good deal on cold frame???

Hi People

http://www.greenfingers.com/superstore/product.asp?dept_id=191&pf_id=LS6554D

please have a look at the above link and tell me if you think this is a good price.

it is about the ideal size for my needs. Could you also tell me if you have bought from this site before and your experience?

thanks

• Miss BecksMiss Becks Posts: 3,468

Hi David,

I have used this site once this year, for the first time. I bought the small growhouse.

It arrived quickly, and was well packaged. I get lots of emails now showing their latest deals.

That coldframe price looks ok. image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,733

I think the price looks very reasonable. Did you see the reviews? They were happy with it.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,554

I've bought from that site before - I bought some wooden compost bins - they arrived when they said they would and were well packaged etc.  I thought the quality and the price was reasonable compared with other suppliers.

I do get bombarded with marketing emails from them, but I could stop them if I chose to.

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• David 25David 25 Posts: 82
    Hi Thanks for the replies I bought it last night. Can't wait for it to arrive image
  • Bunny ...Bunny ... Posts: 3,455
    Happy building and using image
  • Plant itPlant it Posts: 125

Yer couldnt buy materials for that price a good buy by the looks.

• figratfigrat Posts: 1,619
    Might be worth giving the timbers a lick of plant- friendly wood preservative before it goes out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it ( the cold frame, not licking cuprinol)
  • I bought two of the medium ones last year from them, very easy to assemble and good quality. When i bought them they were £15 reduced from £39.99! Bargain image

• David 25David 25 Posts: 82
    I have plenty of paint left over from my fence I may just do that. Shame about the weather though. This winter just seems never ending