Mike Allen

Has anyone heard anything from or about Mike Allen,  who, until a few weeks ago, was a frequent poster on this forum, and was undergoing cancer treatment.  I wonder how he's doing?

• ShepsSheps Posts: 827
    There's a Mike Allen over on Gardeners Corner, not sure if it's the same fella.

Also, that's where, Verdun seems to spend most of his online gardening time.
  • PurplerainPurplerain Posts: 963
    And Doghouse Riley. It's quite an informative forum. I spent hours reading their dahlia thread last night.
    SW Scotland
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 21,940
    that seems like 3 reasons at least to avoid that site. ;)
    Devon.
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,492
    I have just had a quick look at that site @Hostafan1 and don't really  like it.  I don't think I will be going back again. 
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,109
    @josusa47. It's normal behaviour for Mike to post for a while then vanish for a few months. He's been doing it for years.

If Sheps has seen him on another forum I'd assume his recovery is going well.
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,187
    All the trolls together, how nice.
    Woke up again
    To my chagrin
    Getting sick and tired of
    Feeling sick and tired again
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,592
    Fol-dee-rol
    Flying...
    Or am I falling?
  • plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,236
    Fol-dee-rol
    *snort*
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,109
    I hope this thread isn't going to descend into yet another round of name calling and derision.

Being nosey, I went for a look at the Gardeners Corner forum.  Can't see anything wrong with it, seems full of friendly folk chatting away quite happily.
    Saw quite a few familiar screen names that used to post on this GW forum. Shame that they left, but I would only wish them a happy and productive year ahead in their gardens.

There's no need for playground behaviour😞.

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,187
    No wish to cause trouble, just intrigued that the 3 names mentioned had all been banned from this site in the past.
    Woke up again
    To my chagrin
    Getting sick and tired of
    Feeling sick and tired again
This discussion has been closed.