Forum home Problem solving

Something is eating my Cito Ella candle

I have left my cironella candles out over winter and 3 have been eaten completely and this last one is well on its way! It looks like teeth or claw marks to me but has anyone got any clues? Online it says they are toxic to aniimls but there are no bodies around.  Can anyone help solve the mystery? Thankyou 

Posts

  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 20,184
    Mice or rats, they’ll have a go at anything.
    They've eaten a bag of wallpaper paste in our shed, among other things. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Sign In or Register to comment.