Forum home The potting shed

Image size test - please take part!

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    All images were already there.  Using a laptop.
    SW Scotland
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 61,361
    I've just re-booted my laptop; again all the photos were there as soon as I clicked on the thread, even before I'd read Nora's instructions. 

Current download speed 17.46
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Hampshire HogHampshire Hog HampshirePosts: 330
    All loaded instantly but I'm lucky and have a super fast broad band of 8+mb/s upload speed.
    I regularly check my speed with this speed tester to ensure I'm getting what I pay for.
    https://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/?&again
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 28,359
    All appeared instantaneously for me - as for Mark56 and Joyce but I also have super fast broadband
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Allotment BoyAllotment Boy North London Posts: 2,358
    All the images were there immediately for me too. On a laptop with standard BT Broadband. I refuse to pay for superfast as we are 1/2 mile from the box & it's all copper wire from there. 
    AB Still learning

• LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 5,969
    All photos loaded pretty well instantly.  17.2mb/s according to the speed tester (thanks, @Hampshire Hog).
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • Dave HumbyDave Humby Posts: 1,033
    edited March 2018
    All loaded instantly but I'm lucky and have a super fast broad band of 8+mb/s upload speed.
    I regularly check my speed with this speed tester to ensure I'm getting what I pay for.
    https://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/?&again
    It's download speed you need but if you have good upload you'll have significantly better download in any case, probably 3x.
  • hogweedhogweed Central ScotlandPosts: 3,980
    Speed is 6.9 and 0.8 mbps. Number 4 was the quickest by far, 1 and 2 very slowly and 3 was the slowest by far.
    'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller
This discussion has been closed.