Hello Forkers March 2018

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 1,293

Says it all...

My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,199

Its white here too image

The Stone Age didn’t end because they ran out of stones ......
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,199

Snowy, that is, not choice of breadimage

The Stone Age didn’t end because they ran out of stones ......
  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 10,677

We have barely had an inch of snow but our terrace is like an ice rink so getting to the bird feeders was hazardous.   Very pleased we don't have to go anywhere today as te roads will be worse.

Hop eyou get everything sorted AR.   Keep warm everyone.  See you next week, all being well.

The Vendée, France
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,125

It's sunny and +7° in Dordogne, let's hope it's going north.

• ObelixxObelixx Posts: 10,677

It is, but not yet.  I hope your flight isn't cancelled or, if it is, you get a new one that suits you.

Red alerts in Devon and Wales so be careful Hosta and Lyn and people in those parts..

The Vendée, France
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,806

Good luck BL and OH ((hugs))  If you can bring some of that warmer weather with you that'd be very welcome image

Stay warm and safe everyone ... if you have Yaktrax or similar thingies to put over your boots  ...  use them!!! image

Morning Pdoc, Obelixx, Hosta, Chicky ......... have I missed anyone ................ and of course, those yet to come and those looking in after we've been 'frozen in time' .................. (see what I did there? image)

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,411

Morning all, afternoon Pat image

-6 all day and night here....heating on full from 4pm til 10.30 pm but it got up to 16c and wouldn't go any higher! Not very well insulated extension!!!!

Hope you get the heating sorted soon Nanyb!

Constant feeding the birds and i see by footprints a couple of stray cats have taken shelter in the shed and greenhouse. I've made duvet lined boxes for when Flatters stays out but he prefers electric blankets these days so the strays can keep warm at !east!

BusyL I'm glad OH eye is improving image travel safely!

Please keep safe and warm all!

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 11,358

Morning all.

Busy, fingers crossed for your travel plans.

Hope the snow has gone by the weekend and that those in the path of the forecast storm don't suffer any damage.

SW Scotland
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,806

Morning Wonky image  I expect you're warmer down in the basement with a log fire ((hugs)).  We're going to pop around to next door in a few minutes, but OH thinks he saw the carer's car earlier so hopefully all systems are go again ... 

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !