Forum home The potting shed

Reasons to be cheerful

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 41,338

josusa - even though he's not real, that owl looks seriously p*ssed off!  image

Lyn's cake is making me smile too...and also do this......image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 29,934

Getting 3 packs of 15  Allium Purple sensation  for £1 a bag, reduced from £6 each, cheered me up, as did getting home from work on time.

Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 73,739

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a5vaIsaxB8 

Bless him!  Happy 90th birthday Doddy!   

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Don't you just love going out into the garden and picking vegetables that you've grown for supper image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 41,338

scroggin - are you sure it's only the dog that's having a nap after the walk.....image image

Getting a good day on the hill always makes me cheerful, but it's hard to beat that cup of tea when you get home....

A good cake always makes me cheerful. You can never have too many of 'em....  image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

Fairygirl says:

scroggin - are you sure it's only the dog that's having a nap after the walk.....image image

Being trapped under a sleeping dog is a reason to be cheerful image

We seem to have more than our usual number of slightly curmudgeonly threads ... perhaps we should counterbalance them with Reasons to be Cheerful again ... if we can think of any, with this cold damp weather hanging about ...  :/

We're off to take cake to my son and his partners at their new premises ... exciting  B)

Anyone got anything to smile about this morning?