Well hello again

Hi Mike. I hope the operation was successful. Keep taking the painkillers. If they don't do the trick at the recommended dose, ask the doctor for some stronger ones. There is no reason to be in pain in this day and age.  Treat yourself to something you fancy , and   look after yourself.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 49,308

Glad you're back home and I hope you're soon feeling much more comfortable  

“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ~Charles Dickens

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 2,658

Welcome back Mike.  I hope you're soon back to your old self, although some may not agree.  imageimage

• raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 2,804

get well soon

Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to
    Sir Terry Pratchett
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 12,117

Fingers crossed for a full and lasting recovery, Mike.  Wishing you all the best.

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞
  • SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,444

Glad you are out of hospital and on the road to recovery. Don't try to dismiss the pain. Get yourself back to the doctors and get it under control. They have a wide range of options and if one is not working good you need to tell them so they can add something else into the mix.

To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 13,722

Best wishes for a good recovery Mike.

SW Scotland
  • Allotment BoyAllotment Boy North London Posts: 1,375

Take care Mike at least you should be active again when spring comes next year.

Stay positiveimage

AB Still learning
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,629

Get well soon Mike. I agree with Fidget about the painkillers.