Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Well hello again

Hi Mike. I hope the operation was successful. Keep taking the painkillers. If they don't do the trick at the recommended dose, ask the doctor for some stronger ones. There is no reason to be in pain in this day and age.  Treat yourself to something you fancy , and   look after yourself.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

Glad you're back home and I hope you're soon feeling much more comfortable  

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 9,012

Welcome back Mike.  I hope you're soon back to your old self, although some may not agree.  imageimage

• raisingirlraisingirl Posts: 7,091

get well soon

Gardening on the edge of Exmoor, in Devon

“It's still magic even if you know how it's done.” 
  • SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,444

Glad you are out of hospital and on the road to recovery. Don't try to dismiss the pain. Get yourself back to the doctors and get it under control. They have a wide range of options and if one is not working good you need to tell them so they can add something else into the mix.

To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

Best wishes for a good recovery Mike.

SW Scotland
  • Take care Mike at least you should be active again when spring comes next year.

Stay positiveimage

AB Still learning

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,024

Get well soon Mike. I agree with Fidget about the painkillers.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • TesniTesni Posts: 163

Good to see you again Mike.