Forum home The potting shed

Gardening Crafters

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FlyfiferFlyfifer Posts: 164

Hazel --  Thank you very much for your kind comments I will pass them on to OH.

• sanjy67sanjy67 Posts: 1,007

Thank you Hazel, much appreciated image

• GardenmaidenGardenmaiden Posts: 1,123

First picture - A Cluny tapestry copy

Norwegian Sampler

King size shaker blanket

Knitted lace tablecloth

• Pat EPat E Posts: 8,996

Such a lot of lovely and clever work everyone. I'm really enjoying looking at your efforts. 

Hazel, I've photographed the pattern and hope you can read it. I've deliberately left Patons reference on bottom to give them credit. The variegated yarn is 8ply acrylic knitting yarn and I inserted the plain stipe to break it up a bit.

Don't forget to change sides for button holes for girls. I might have a go at your baby blanket when I finish my present project. I could have sworn it was crochet. Your knitting is very even.image

if you can't read the pattern I could sent a hard copy via snail mail, but let's see how you go with it.

S. E. NSW

Hazel, thanks for the pattern. I'm definitely going to make one. Only question is, is that wonder soft baby wool 8 ply or 4 ply?  I use size 8 needles with 8 ply.

S. E. NSW

Garden maiden, amazing work. Thanks for showing us and the painting of the dog is really good, flyp.

Obelixx, I don't know why you say that youre a beginner, the appliqué is very well done. image

S. E. NSW