Forum home Garden design

How to hire a MSGD garden designing - in California


I am looking for an MSGD-certified garden designer for a project in Los Angeles. Is this even remotely possible to do? Does anyone know where I might be able to find British ex-Pats living in California who are MSGD certified? Or can anyone recommend even one such person specifically?


  • MarlorenaMarlorena East AngliaPosts: 6,934

    You should direct your question to this site I think.... where you may find what you are looking for... this link should direct you to Houzz and specifically garden designers in the Los Angeles area, but you can type in any area in the appropriate search box...

    ...I wouldn't know if any of these people are British ex-Pats, I doubt it, but you never know.  I hope you find what you are looking for.. could also ask Ruth Chivers, who is a British landscape designer who used to work in California, perhaps she could put you in touch with someone in your area...

    she can be contacted here....



  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 20,939


    Mono Sodium Glutamate Deficient?

    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Derbyshire but with a Nottinghamshire postcode. Posts: 16,362

    The Society of Garden Designers has a website.

    Perhaps they could connect you.

Sign In or Register to comment.