Seed and Plant swap 2016

• Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 2,914

a1154 would love the poppies if still available have got yellow cosmos, (bought) snapdragons (collected from my garden)  half packs, new pack Calendula Porcupine, and candytuft dwarf fairyland mixed, lavender munstead 

oriental veg radish mooli mino early

celeriac monarch                                                                                                               

Went to Lidl yesterday at 8 am for seeds, only to discover they are actually being sold next Monday!

• Oh no Nanny, what a pain. I had the same experience when I went to Wilko for compost and they didn't have it in stock. I need to phone and find out. Struggling to sow my seeds without it image

Hope you have better luck Monday.
  • rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,010

a1154 I'd love some of those poppies, i'll look what i have going and put up later

Lidl Manager was quite rude (my daughter wont shop in her "local") Asked where the Asia stuff was couldnt find it, all I got was "over there", still couldnt find it, it was behind a ruddy great metal cage over 2 mt high and full of stock, then asked about the seeds, he said he would go and find out waited ages, then saw him stacking shelves, down the far end of the store, gave up came home and read the leaflett, which said yup, NEXT Monday!

• Jomilton.......Calendula and Aquilegia.......can you PM me your address ?image

• PerkiPerki Rossendale - LancashirePosts: 1,622

jimmy crawford - still have borage seeds

• Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 2,774

Jo, no probs, I'll get them postedimage

• Thanks Victoria and Philippa.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,550

Must give my seed tins a sort out - on the To Do List for today .........

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh