Forum home Fruit & veg

rotavator/ riddler?


i once came across a rotavating tool, long pole with two lumpy wheel type things on the end, great for breaking up the surface of soil to a fine tilth. i thought it as called a riddler, but when i search for this I get garden compost sieves. have tried every search term i can think of but not found anything like it.... any ideas? would love to get one for my allotment- heavy clay!


Sign In or Register to comment.