Organic Lithovit NZ

Hello! I've been using these forums for a while now and I must say the help and knowledge I've gained from you guys here is great and I think It's time to become sown and seeded as a full member!

**Pun alert!**

I’ve just got my hands on some of this stuff called ‘Lithovit’ from a friend of mine who swears by it (Here’s the link in case you don’t know what I’m on about: ) I’m always a little sceptical about these sorts of products but she managed to convince me to try it out and boy am I surprised!

I have a small to medium organic veggie patch at home here in Wellington and usually get a good enough yield to feed myself and the fam for a number of weeks but I want to try and go as self-sufficient as possible and so far this seems perfect! I hope posting this helps anyone else looking for something similar. I will post some before and after pictures as soon as the sun comes out image

• LoganLogan Posts: 2,533
    Lukey2 sorry I've never heard of it here in England.And where is Wellington?
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 54,520

Wellington is in New Zealand, which is where the poster is - not sure whether he/she's plugging a product for commercial gain, or just very enthusiastic about it.  Maybe I'm just getting cynical in my old age.

I've not seen the product about - googling seems to suggest that it's only available to organic farmers etc.  so presumably in large quantities.

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,732

My, it's a long way to go for some fertiliser. I usually just go down the road to the stables.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 2,533
    After I sent it I realised where it was.Yes it's a long way to go