Free Seeds

Hi Folk. Cleared out one of my sheds today, including my seed tin. I have sorted out seeds that I will not use this year so they are available post free to anyone who drops me a message. All are in date, or just.

Carrot 'Sugarsnax' F1    Carrot 'Purple Dragon'    Carrot 'Amsterdam Forcing'    Carrot 'Vita Longa'    Onion 'Lilia'    Tomato 'Green Zebra'    Tomato 'Urbicany' (tall bush)    Tomato 'Sunset Red Horizon'    Bulgarian Giant Leek    'Mammoth' Lettuce leaf Basil    Lettuce 'Tom Thumb'    Nicotiana 'Sensation Mixed'

• Hi Mel image

Thats quite a stash! I wouldnt mind the nicotiana and the sugarsnax carrot if thats ok please image

I know you are well stocked for seeds, but please let me know if there is anything i can send in return image
  • Mel MMel M Posts: 347

Hi Bekkie.  On their way. You are quite right, I am well set up with seeds for this year - gone over the top once more and run out of space. I am growing 5 different chillis this year, 2 of them up to 2 million SU so I hope the summer is hot.

• GardenGrower11GardenGrower11 NottinghamPosts: 295

Thanks Mel, that's a generous offer. I'd be happy to have all the tomato seeds, they sound interesting varieties.

If you want to split them between different people, I'd like the Urbicany/Urbikany, they look like a good option for outdoors.

• Thanks Mel image

I love baby carrots, just swilled under the hose and munched while inspecting the garden image
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,418

I would love a few seeds Of the Green Zebra Toms  please. 

Yea Bekkie, straight from the ground, a quick swill and gone !!  Don't stand on ceremony here. image

• this is my first ever garden and i am preparing the ground- i would love some seeds suitable for beginners please!

• Hi lucyloo image

Is it veggies you are after?theres also a seed swap thread image
  • Mel MMel M Posts: 347

Hi lucyloo2. PM me your address and I will get some seeds off to you. Lettuce, carrots and spring onions.   Mel

• GardenGrower11GardenGrower11 NottinghamPosts: 295

Thanks Mel, tomato seeds arrived today, much appreciated.

Thank you for your generosity and for taking the trouble to offer and post them.

I usually grow extra and pass them on locally to friends, plant swaps and Freecycle. Other people will benefit and it keeps the chain going.

• bekkie hughesbekkie hughes Posts: 5,294
    Thanks for the seeds Mel, got them today image