Ultimate Alphabet X

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 27,213

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 27,213

X; Xylophone; X-ray; Xmas Day (well it had to be!);..................over to you.

Wotcha Frank!

Thats my new word for the day M-U

I hope so too M-U. Ultimate Alphabet will not be the same without Frank.

Xylodromus affinis; X-ray tetra;

Frank, are you out there creating a wonderful array of xcellent sentences including lots of xxxx?

• ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 3,650

X-pire

This letter is definitely a challenge so I'll be putting up 'Y' soon. Is there such a person as a Xylophonist?

Xanthus' Hummingbird;

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,386

Roman numeral for ten - X

X-cruciating grin (from the X-plorer vaguely resembling Donald Trump)image

... and those balloons might be floating in the (e)xosphere.....

Very tough this one ...

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • PalaisglidePalaisglide Posts: 3,414

Many moons ago ensconced in the xeric with my xyresic  bayonet always at the ready due to the xenobiotic Government not in agreement with our xenogenous, it came to pass I met Xanthippe great great and many more greats granddaughter of Socrate’s, who was a definitely an xathippe old harridan with xanthocroic skin and xanthocomic hair, her teeth xathodont and smelly breath.

She carried a xeme with its forked tail matching her forked tongue, a sight to behold as she was the local xenagogue to guide us across the trackless wastes of the xeric. Xenodochial she was not, kindness not being in her make up, I am sure she was xenogamous, cross fertilised with a grumpy Camel  and probably a pi dog as well as she had xenomania collecting all our old seven pound jam tins and fag ends. We were xerophagious for a week as fresh foods went off rapidly so not a memorable journey. We saw a xoanon along the way oozing  xylem a good fly trap indeed. At the end of the long journey we met the xystarch and worked out under his command with the xyston out of the sun under the xystus.

I put in an appearance as the requests were many so make of it what you will I do not wish to make that journey again.

Frank.

PS my visitors have all gone having consumed everything bar the work tops, what is for tea I ask.