Forum home Garden design

Water feature

Hi all, I recently attended the grand design show in London and saw a water feature I liked. It was a water wall and the guy on the stall told me they just needed plugging in to an electric socket. I  cant remember the name of the company  but wondered if any one has one of these and are they as simple as I think they sound. ( no pump to be plumbed in or what every you are supposed to do with them)

Does anyone know the name of any suppliers of this type of water feature?

Thank you



  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hogweedhogweed Posts: 4,053

    Just try trawling the net. I've seen these ones that are about  a metre wide. Is that about right or was it bigger? Fill with water plug in and go. 

    'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller
Sign In or Register to comment.