It is everywhere. It seems from the soil I bought. Anyone knows what it is?
Last edited: 25 May 2017 14:37:54
It looks to me like Dog's Mercury Mercurialis Perennis
Doverfromabove, Thanks. It looks like Dog's Mercury after I checked online. I found it is highly poisonous. Is it true?
Yes, it is poisonous and that does look like it.
Many very common garden plants are poisonous if eaten.
If you don't eat it, it should not a problem.
I spent my childhood playing in woodland which was full of it ... I didn't eat it and it never did me any harm. Daffodils are poisonous, as are foxgloves, potato seeds and many many other common garden plants.
Absolutely no need to panic unless you've mistaken it for spinach and made a salad with it
Thanks guys. Time to get rid of them.
Great to get advice from you guys. Thanks a lot.