Forum home Wildlife gardening

What a lovely day!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

No real reason for this thread, just a celebration of my favourite time of year to laze about in the garden appreciating the flora and fauna. So much anticipation, so much promise. Roll on summer!  

• The_herpetologistThe_herpetologist West YorksPosts: 481

C'mon....post yer pics!

• Looks heavenly! Love waking up to a sunny morning, didn't last long up here unfortunately-more like rain rain rain now..

.image

(but I'm not complaining!)

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,149

We've had a lovely sunny day here in Norfolk 

imageimage

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LoxleyLoxley NottinghamPosts: 4,970

How lovely! That Gunnera reminded me of the lovely time I had with my 5 year old niece and her friend at Lea Rhododrendron Gardens last week. We were tapping the alien-looking Gunnera flower spikes to release the clouds of pollen, like powder paint. Newts and frogs in the nearby pond also caused much excitement :)

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,149

My Blue Angel hosta ... but I thought I'd posted it on the gallery thread image

Just checked ...... I have posted it on two threads ... how did I do that? image

Last edited: 23 May 2017 21:44:45

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• CloggieCloggie Cambs Fens but not black soilPosts: 1,451

This came for free - if you factor out the price of the house! image

• B3B3 South East LondonPosts: 24,033

I was at work work work today but it looked nice out the window. Looking forward to grubbing about in the garden tomorrow.

In London. Keen but lazy.
  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 6,322

Dull dull dull here yesterday - hoping for a splash of sunshine today though image

Cloggie - I'd call that a bargain image

Last edited: 24 May 2017 08:27:08

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first” 
  • The_herpetologistThe_herpetologist West YorksPosts: 481

Great pics. Sun all day on Friday, right across the UK. Can't wait!

• CloggieCloggie Cambs Fens but not black soilPosts: 1,451

raisingirl, you've obviously seen my house?  he he image