Forum home Problem solving

What type of drainage


i have recently moved into a new build property and have been left with a garden that is clay soil covered in rubble.

It rained for a good few hours and i noticed 2 small patches of water that had collected on the surface.

I am looking to turf the area in the upcoming weeks and would like to know if:

A) would I require to add any drainage to my garden such as a french drain or what.

B) could I Just rotate the soil, add topsoil, mix in some fertiliser and roll the turf out on top?

The garden is 42m^2.

any help would be much appreciated.


Sign In or Register to comment.