Garden Visits 2017

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,498

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.

The scent was amazing Joyce image

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 5,374

Such lovely soft, feminine planting.  It's on my list of places to visit now - thank you, Chicky!  image

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,807

What's happened? All I've got are little black squares with white crosses on them. image

Dordogne and Norfolk

I can still see my pics Lizze, but probably weekend site gremlins at workimage

I think the gremlins are still around... I can't post any pictures on this site.  image

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,807

Gremlins have gone! Just been able to see Chicky's lovely photos image

Dordogne and Norfolk

Hooray!  image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,315

Looks beautiful Scroggin image

SW Scotland