Forum home The potting shed

Ultimate Alphabet 'V'

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,677

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 29,677

Volcano; Vampire bat; Vampire; Venus; Vertebrae;......................over to you.

oooh I like valise M-U

• PalaisglidePalaisglide Posts: 3,414

Ladybird, our volumous vacillations, at times vacuous and vague as we valiantly answer the various vegetable vagaries without vegetating ourselves can only be a vehicle for the velcro fixing of queries. We hope our versatile versions from veterans help other non-vintage visitors to this forum. Our vocal vocabulary sometimes vociferous and at times volatile or even volcanic opinions are never vulgar. We hope they get the Questioners votes.

"Oh eck as like" who mentioned voting, we are inundated, it makes me vituperous or even violent at the thought, ""AGH""

Frank.

Thank you so much Frank - you have made my morning. image

Visor; Vulture; Vervet monket; Vicuna; Victoria Cross; Vapour;

Vine staff

Oooh yes M-U.

• Hiya ive just joined you all here.

I hope what im going to write below is appropriate for here.

I love flowers and plants the more different they look the better.  I have quite a few strange ones in our garden..Chillian Lantern only planted this year bought as a plant in pot so akready started of approx over 2ft tall gets beautiful red hanging blooms cant wait for it to blossom. 

Have Blue Moon rose planted it in memory of my dearly beloved Dad he just adored this rose.

If this is the way things are done on this site by speaking about the flowers we have as i dont know if this is correct guess some of you could enlighten me regards this please.

Thank you 

Maureen 

Last edited: 29 April 2017 00:42:29

Hello Maureen and welcome to the Forum. There are many threads devoted to various questions posed by members where you can find out anything you wish to know. Many of the people on here have vast and varying knowledge. This particular thread is devoted to puzzles and does not really cover what you have described but never fear, once you have negotiated your way around the site you will soon find its fun and informative.

At the top of the page you will see a maroon rectangle with white writing saying 'Start a New Thread' click on that and then select your topic from a drop down list there (this one comes under the Topic 'Potting Shed'. Then type your question in the text box. Click the second maroon rectangle with white writing saying 'Start a New Thread' underneath the text box and away you go - thats how I do it anyway image Good luck and welcome again.