growing cloche problem

I bought growing cloche last year and its time to get it out.

The problem is that the tube frame has broken. I can't find any website that sells them only the covers.

Has anyone got any suggestions? would be a shame to throw it any as its still in good condition.


  • raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 3,624

    There's a website called 'gardening naturally' (I have no commercial interest in it) which sells tubes and hoops and that sort of thing with and without nets and covers. Is that what you mean?

    Or am I falling?
Sign In or Register to comment.