Hi all

Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,226

Hi, I've been away for a while. I logged out when i did, but when i tried to log in, i had to change my username. So it's Logan 4 now.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,412

Hello Logan - good to see you image

How's your furry friends? 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,226

Hi Dove, yes their doing ok, thanks.

Good to hear that - but it's coming up to moulting time of year isn't it?  My labs used to moult for England imageimage

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 27,858

Have you been away on holiday Logan? 

Strange about the login. I never log out - makes it easier  image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

Dovefromabove says:

Good to hear that - but it's coming up to moulting time of year isn't it?  My labs used to moult for England imageimage

See original post

No golden retrievers don't moult like labs. imageDon't you have any now?image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Sadly not ... I'd had dogs all my life until I hit 40 - then my life changed and I moved from a village to the city and was working full time and it wasn't on ... then I met OH image  and his chest objects to animal hair ... he really loves dogs too, but we enjoy the company of other people's in small doses and that works well for us image

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,332

I've told OH he has to try this on Bonzo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMdQXEOMAM0 

If it works, the bloody Dyson will be good for something!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    Fairygirl says:

Have you been away on holiday Logan? 

Strange about the login. I never log out - makes it easier  image

See original post

Yes I've been staying with my son in Worcester, don't see him very often. So i had the chance to go. Hubby looked after barely and Berry.image

Dovefromabove says:

Sadly not ... I'd had dogs all my life until I hit 40 - then my life changed and I moved from a village to the city and was working full time and it wasn't on ... then I met OH image  and his chest objects to animal hair ... he really loves dogs too, but we enjoy the company of other people's in small doses and that works well for us image

See original post

That's good.image You could always have a breed that doesn't moult. image