Do subscribers still get free gifts on Cover?

Hi all

Bought my first ever Gardeners World magazine tonight, haven't really had time to look through it properly yet, but lo and behold the 12 issues for £29.99 offer finishes tonight.  Do subscribers still get the free seeds that come on the front of the magazines or is like a lot of magazines where these gifts are only available in the Shops? My thoughts are if I get the gifts it's worth subscribing just for them and the magazine would be an added bonus ????

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,723

You still get the free gifts - your magazine comes in a plastic wrapper, and any freebies are included inside that.  You just have to be careful not to throw them out with the advertising bumphimage

We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Ahh, thanks Chicky ,have placed my order, very much a novice Gardener so hopefully will pick up some tips along the way 

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,371

Only in the UK postal area.  I cancelled my subscription years ago because the postage to Belgium didn't cover the freebies yet I could buy the magazine with them included in Belgian shops.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw