Resurrected Nine

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 11,896

image Here you go, rezzers!  Enjoy!

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 19,953

We certainly will M-U.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 13,488

LB, it was pouring up until lunchtime and the grass was squelching so I haven't done anything in the garden.

SW Scotland
  • LantanaLantana Posts: 5,029

MU, I posted this on Resurrected 8 and then found we'd moved on so I'll post it again here. Re the photos of your garden  on the old thread: ....'Now that's what I call a garden, MU, it's beautiful. An idyll for cats (love Tippy's colouring) and a beautiful place for Max to be...'

Fancy us getting to 9 already. Who cares? Plenty more numbers to goimage

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 11,896

Seen it and replied, Lants!  Thank you!image

Yep, we're not running short of numbers, I'm pleased to say!

My head's spinning with that 'S' picture on the 'Ultimate Alphabet' thread, LB!!  There are gazillions of things beginning with 'S'.  I wonder how long it took him to paint that one?

I'm beginning to wonder about him imageimageimage

Clever, artistic man.

Wonder if he still paints? The UA was first published 31 years ago......how tempus fugits, eh? image

Yep, he's still 'out there'....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Wilks_(author)

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 3,983

Afternoon allimage

No work done in the garden again but have been busy spending money on plants online. Credit card has taken a bashing but I should have a new border ready for filling in the next couple of weeks - needs must.image

Lovely pics on Res 8 Joyce and M-U - beautiful pulmoneria and I'm loving Tippy's tail. Max's spot is a perfect resting place.

Have just sent OH off to The Lakes via his parents for a few days walking. He's taken the camper and should have been staying at Keswick campsite tomorrow and Tuesday - but we had a rather frantic phone call this morning saying the campsite is being evacuated as it is expected to flood tonightimage 

I think it's a well rehearsed procedure for them as they are surrounded by the river on 2 sides and the lake on a third - but I don't fancy being on the roads round Keswick this afternoon as all the caravans and motorhomes leave!

I'm staying home to look after Harry - but weather forecast suggests I should be able to get a bit done outside this week. Certainly hope soimage

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down

M-U Interesting reading about Mike Wilks. Oddly enough his land of Nem is Men backwards. Might have to take a look at his books.

T'Bird I hope you and your little helper Harry get some time in the garden this week.

Heavens, T'bird, that sounds bad!  The Keswick flooding, I mean!  Cumbria was badly hit the other year, they can do without more!  Doesn't sound like the ideal site for campers....well, not right now.

Hope your OH gets there safely and keeps his feet dry.  Hope you and Harry manage to get some 'out-in-the-sun' time, I think we all need that!   Sounds like you've got plenty of plants to play with!

Help....I've done a silly thing......my lovely neighbour has been asked to attend the monthly 'Rural' tomorrow evening, and she's not keen, so I said I'd go along with her image  The 'Rural' is basically the Scottish equivalent to the 'Women's Institute'.....I'll be as out of place as a brooch on an anorak...

Can I have a headache?  A cold?  Bubonic plague?

I suppose I'll just go, and look dim, and play nicely with the other children.....image